BoosterNinjaBoosterNinja

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Let's Make Some "Soup" Let's Make Some "Soup"

I will never cut carrots the same way again.

Anyway, I absolutely love this. The atmosphere is great, the animation is fluid, and the visuals are nice. The story feels like something out of the Twilight Zone. Overall, it's just great. I

Master Yi Is OP Master Yi Is OP

This is a really nice animation, some things might need cleaning up in the art department, but other than that, it's great. Too short, though.

P.S. There's no freaking way it took you 20-30 hours to make this O_O

Galtoons responds:

Thanks man! Already working on the next one which is set to be longer with cleaner art.

Sadly it did....with distractions. I am pretty slow with animation at the moment.

Sonic Short: Genesis Does Sonic Short: Genesis Does

Due to negativity? You only made about 5 seconds of the short! Why would it get negativity if there's barely anything to criticize?

On the other hand, why did you upload a 5 second, unfinished flash animation to Newgrounds?

Sonicyay2 responds:

It's not 5 seconds of the short. In fact, this is actually the entire short.
And yes, I admit it's unfinished, but It's close enough to me.
Also its not actually 5 seconds.

Orogun Ep.4 Orogun Ep.4

This is great. I found some parts to be quite humorous, and the animation is decent. Art may need a little work, and each character needs more distinct voices, but other than that, it's extremely enjoyable.

Enpax responds:

Thanks, that's the first positive review on this site that I've ever gotten. I'll try to improve all aspects with my next videos

Rebecca Cosplay Rebecca Cosplay

While this is well done, I feel it would be better as a still frame in the Art section, rather than the Flash Movies section.

grico316 responds:

Yea I'm new here. Not used to the way this site handles submissions.

Attempt Attempt

Okay, was this even worth uploading? I don't think you understand how Newgrounds works. You're supposed to upload things that you feel are decent enough to deserve a spot on Newgrounds, not little Flash scraps. Once you make a LEGIT animation, THEN it can go here. Till then, 0/5.

Game Grumps? Animated-ten Game Grumps? Animated-ten

Could use a little more effort put forth. Borders on DECENT for a first animation, because you could have easily made something better had you put more work into it. Coloring everything is one, adding backgrounds could help too, and removing that rugged MSPaint look could really help it.

onebrony responds: